At Dunbarton we are very fortunate to have an excellent clubhouse facility which has had two major extensions to the original pavilion built in the 1950’s. In 1984 the club built the first extension, extending the main lounge and building a new kitchen, committee room and toilets.
In 1997 the club completed the building of an adjoining hall, allowing us to cater for indoor bowls but also for larger functions such as private parties, club dinners, public meetings and even a few weddings!
We are always keen for out facilities to be used by as many people as possible and welcome enquiries from any interested parties.
The Main Clubhouse and Bar